Summer heat and soap bubbles work well together!
Try to make soap bubble art:
- Mix soap mixture with liquid watercolor paint.
- Collect a bundle of straws together.
- Put the bundle in the color mixture.
- Then blow the bubbles onto paper – they create beautiful patterns.
- Bend aluminum foil in different shapes and soak them in the seed solution.
- Blow the bubbles on the paper.Why not take a look at some chemistry at the same time –
Blow soap bubbles through geometric figures:
- The children form geometric figures of aluminum wire.
- What shape does a soap bubble come from a square stick?
- From an oval?
- What do that depend on?
Again, thanks lekolar.fi for the ideas!