- Browse courses and enroll: https://opistopalvelut.fi/turku/index.php?&l=en
OPSA project: Free Finnish language course
Studying is free of charge.
The project is financed by The Ministry of Education and Culture
Finnish language level A1–A2
For the long-term unemployed and/or those who have passed the integration period and employed immigrants with a weak Finnish language level
On Tuesday 14–15.30 o’clock
Addr. Turku, Linnankatu 31, 3d floor.
The goal and content of the training
– In addition to strengthening the Finnish language and reading and writing skills, the training includes numerical and TVT skill development and guidance on working life, social and interaction skills and Finnish culture.
– The trainings organized in the project help students progress towards vocational training or working life; part of the training is aimed at employed (primarily employed) immigrants, with the aim of improving the language and basic skills of the group and thus improving the labor market position of the participants (permanent attachment to working life and advancement in work).
– For the long-term unemployed and/or those who have passed the integration period and those with a weak Finnish language level for employed immigrants.
For whom education is not suitable
– For those under the age of 18 who are required to attend school.
Finnish language teacher Alina Naumova: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 045 105 4979
or through the link: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/296E1828004033C5
See also: Ilmainen suomen kielen kurssi, OPSA-hanke-S23-uusi-kurssi-12092023.pdf